This Friday March 1, the Trendrr team will be in Miami for The Social TV Summit. The Summit begins with The Latin Social TV Awards and in anticipation of the event we put together some more detailed information specific to the Hispanic market (see below). If you are attending and would like to find out more about how we can help grow your business please get in touch.
Trendrr Key Offerings:
- Language agnostic Social TV analytics platform.
- Approximately 100 unique Spanish language programs across 4 major networks: Univision, Telemundo, UniMas and MundoFox (January 2013).
- In-house Spanish speaking analysts.
- On-Air integrations and Social TV engagement executions.
- Graphics and data visualizations.
Spanish Language Networks Social Activity Gains:
Total network activity in January grew 5.3x from last year
- Twitter activity in January grew 4.7x from last year
- Facebook activity in January grew 2.7x from last year
Total network activity in January grew 2.3x from last year
- Twitter activity in January grew 2.6x from last year
- Facebook activity in January grew 1.5x from last year
Examples of Actionable Insights from Audience Behavior:
During awards season the Oscars, Brit Awards, and Univision’s Premio Lo Nuestro (all airing within a single week this year) saw dramatic increases in social activity. While each special event more than doubled in activity year over year, Premio Lo Nuestro had the highest percentage growth.
Viewers of the different awards ceremony all engaged more heavily through mobile devices, however mobile engagement was over 10 percentage points higher for Premio Lo Nuestro (68%) than both the Brit Awards and the Oscars. While iPhones were hands down the preferred devices for viewers engaging with the Brit Awards and the Oscars, Premio Lo Nuestro viewers relied just as heavily on Android and BlackBerry devices.
Our data helps our clients track social activity to better target and understand audiences.